Browse Franchises by Industry Choose your best franchise opportunity from our industry categories...
- Advertisement & Media Services (15)
- Automotive (67)
- Beauty Salons & Supplies (22)
- Business Services (213)
- Childrens Products & Services (118)
- Clothing (382)
- Computer & Internet (201)
- Consultancy (152)
- Consumer Services (148)
- Dealers and Distributors (327)
- Education & Training (1304)
- Electronics & Consumer Durables (127)
- Entertainment (241)
- Financial (114)
- Florists (118)
- Food and Beverages (437)
- Health Care & Fitness (146)
- Home Based Businesses (167)
- Hotels (32)
- Immigration (310)
- Interior (133)
- Jewellery (186)
- MLM Businesses (71)
- Online Marketing (74)
- Pet (5)
- Play School & Activity Centre (246)
- Real Estate (60)
- Retail (403)
- Schools (89)
- Travel (87)
- Telecom (1)
- Others (465)
Chatar Patar brings you the opportunity to be your own boss and reap high rewards for your investments...Read On!
Chatar Patar is envisaged as a chain of eateries that serve hawker style Indian street food that is standardized, yet customizable, giving extensive width within its scope of products that is hygienically prepared and served. It is the house of India's first branded golgappa knows as GapagapTM and its signature product. These crispy small puris (Indian fried bread) are filled with a mixture of potatoes and spices and tangy spicy water of various flavours that is supposed to be put into the mouth in one go.
Though favourite across India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bangladesh (entire Indian sub-continent), it is often frowned upon for the lack of hygiene with which it is often served. Therefore, though popular, and full of medicinal values for the variety of herbs and spices used, it is not considered as a healthy eating option by many.
What sets us apart?
- We have researched for around 1.5 years on the food industry to know about our customers need and demand.
- We have created 112 flavours of "Gapagap" (Pani Puri).
- Not only that, we are proud to say, we are first of its kind, "Chaat speciality franchise outlet".
- Currently we have got our outlets in Indore, Ujjain, Rajkot and pretty soon we would be opening in Ahmadabad, Bhopal and Nasik (as of now).
Desired Franchisee profile:
- Leadership experience in related field
- A track record of success in providing the highest level of customer service & satisfaction in business
- The commitment and resources essential to market & represent our products to a swiftly expanding and diverse customer population
- Entrepreneurial excellence with zeal to become successful
- Area Required: 25 sq. feet to 350 sq. feet
- Investment: Rs. 2lac - Rs.5lac
- Franchise/Brand Fee: Rs. 100000
What Franchisee Gets?
- Use Chatar Patar Brand, trademarks, signs and logos to operate a store
- Prepare and sell the standardized products of Chatar Patar
- Use the strategic business model and systems developed by Chatar Patar
- Get support in promotion on local level through well thought of campaigns and creative inputs
- Make use of the support, training and research undertaken by Chatar Patar Head Quarter
This is the option you have to secure your future earnings with a leading brand name...Hurry!
Thanks & Regards
Chatar Patar Team
Start-up Location : 2011
Date Commenced Frachising / Distribution : 2011
Are you looking for Franchise?
Area Investment Franchise/Brand Fee Royalty/Commission
Store Wise Rs. 2lac - Rs.5lac 100000
Master / Multi Units
Area Investment Unit/Brand Fee Master/Brand Fee Royalty/Commission
State Wise Rs. 10lac - Rs. 20lac
City Wise Rs. 2lac - Rs.5lac
Are you looking for Trade Partners (Dealers, Distributors, MBOs, Retailers)?
Types of Channels Investment Margin Area Requirement
What areas are available for Unit franchise? : International,Nationwide
Where are you looking for expansion?
North West East South Center Union Territories
New Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pardesh Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Orissa Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pardesh Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu
Is there exclusive territorial rights given to a unit franchise? : Yes
Are any performance guarantees given to unit franchisees? : No
What is the anticipated percentage return on investment? : 60%
What is the likely pay back period of capital for a unit franchise? :
Are there other investment requirements? :
What type of property is required for this franchise opportunity? : Owned or rented
Floor area requirement : 25 sqr feet to 350 sqr feet . (1 Sq Meter = 10.76 Sq Ft.)
Preferred location of unit franchised outlet:? : kiosk, high street foot fall area
Do you currently have detailed Operating Manuals for franchisees? : Yes
Where is the franchisee training done? : At franchise store
Is field assistance available for franchisees? : Yes
Will someone from Head Office assist me when I open my franchise? : Yes
What IT systems do you presently have that will be included in the franchise? : Yes
Do you have a standard Franchise Agreement? : Yes
How long is the franchise term for? : 5 years
Is the term renewable? : Yes