Master franchising is a very effective medium for international growth. This conference will dissect master franchising from the perspective of the franchisor and master franchisee, with particular attention to the special advantages this technique may offer in the context of cross-border franchising. This conference will address these challenging issues and draw upon the diverse experience of veterans of franchising from India and International who have driven experience and lived the master franchise business.
- How does a Master franchise operate? How do you analyze the economics?
- When does master franchising make sense for the franchisor & for the franchisee?
- What are the rights and obligations of each party whether it is two or a tri party agreement?
- How does the franchisor find and select a master franchise partner, and how can a candidate satisfy himself as to the franchisor?
- What are the principal negotiating points?
- What are the principal challenges in operating a master franchise, and how can they be avoided?
Areas of discussion
- Opportunity Identification & Qualification process
- Key skill sets for early-stage entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship in the informal sectors- Spotting New Opportunities
- Managing cash flows and minimizing risk.
- Strategic vs. Organic Business Development : Franchising , JV, M&A
- Leveraging Expertise-Legal. Marketing. Accounting. Human Resources,Technology
- Moving from a Start-up to Small Business to a large enterprise