Browse Franchises by Industry Choose your best franchise opportunity from our industry categories...
Altair Digital Company has more than 10 years of experience in the market of supplementary education. During this time, we introduced more than 700000 children to natural sciences and other sciences. In April 2017 we launched a completely new product that has no analogs on the market – VR Encyclopedia. 83 partners in 16 countries already allow kids to enjoy the best scientific and educational shows in VR. Children have never seen anything like that!
Altairika Franchise allows partners to build their own business by showing kids and students the scientific films in VR headsets at schools and other educational facilities. The wide range of films lets work with the audience If any age. The catalog of films includes more than 58 films created by the best content studios on the globe. Join us!
All you need to do is arrange with school authorities about a session then come to the school, distribute virtual reality headsets to children, press the button on the tablet, and begin a synchronous planetarium session of amazing quality. Collect money from one show and you’re off to the next school! The film is streamed for 30 children simultaneously.
You have at your disposal the content of the best content-studio based in the US, Spain, India, Australia, Great Britain, and Korea dubbed into 29 languages and matched to the age of kids.
- You have minimum costs and expenses, it is possible to reach 70% of profitability;
- Simple and clear business model. Step-by-step instructions with training for starting a business in 2 weeks, based on our 10-year experience;
- Stable annual update of the target audience
- Access to our statistics system, which collects all the information about who, where, when conducts sessions and how many of them are held, and provides an option to remotely control all business processes;
- Attached territory of your choice with an innovative product that is not available to other users
- The Altairika franchise stands out in the market for additional education due to the technology and unique educational content.
- Socially responsible business.
There are three types of franchise model:
- Opening a stationary franchise
- Opening a portable franchise
- Becoming a master-franchisees
Stationary franchise is a local point of Altairika where you organize the sessions of VR Encyclopedia for a group of kids and adults. You install VR Encyclopedia in a passable place and work with the incoming customer flow. The stationary franchise is reduced to a particular radius of its location depends on the city.
Portable franchise includes working with schools and other educational facilities by providing them services of organization paid events there for students. Partners choose the territory which we secure for them. Our franchisees have from 7 to 12 sessions of VR Encyclopedia in one day in one school. There is no need for renting premises, as at the initial stage you will work at schools.
Master-franchisee controls the work of all franchisees at his territory and gets a commission from their entry fee and royalty.
You arrive at school and hold Virtual Encyclopedia viewing sessions. Up to 12 sessions a day can be held (average is 7).
Ticket price is 2 USD per person. (You can define the price of a ticket yourself).
There are nearly 1500 or more students in an average city school. According to statistics, 60% of school kids would like to attend a VR Encyclopedia session. Thus, your revenue as 2 USD * 900 people = 1800 USD.
In comparison with the classic school lesson, in the Virtual Encyclopedia students see a bright and vivid picture, which is projected at 360° and creates the effect of full immersion. The viewer becomes a full participant of what is happening on the screen. Such a format of education involves students in the learning process, and virtual reality technology does not allow them to get distracted from obtaining new knowledge.
Non-standard extracurricular activities encourage children to learn new things, expand knowledge on a particular subject or consolidate the material passed in the classroom. The possibility of synchronous display for up to 30 children at the same time makes the Virtual Encyclopedia an indispensable tool for any teacher.
Start earning right now with the proven franchise in the education field.
- Step-by-step instruction for the launch of the franchise
- Personal manager support. You and your employees will be able to learn all the cases of other partners working un other countries, and the manager will help you deal with difficult issues and special cases based on our partners’ experience.
- Technical support and app’s updates.
- Access to the training platform for learning the business and its features.
- More than 58 scientific films in the catalog for demonstrating kids of any age. Regular updates of the content.
- Business statistics – to see where your shows are being conducted, how many sets your operator used and calculate what revenue should be obtained.
- Work regulation for each employee and the whole company.
- Constant access to the franchise community.
- Access to all marketing materials of the company – brand-book, rollups, leaflets, business cards, posters, commercial offers, etc.
- Each partner gets access to Altairika AR Posters. You can arouse interest in children if you show them AR posters.
Operations Commenced On : 2010
Date Commenced Frachising / Distribution : 2017
Master / Multi Units
Area Investment Unit/Brand Fee Master/Brand Fee Royalty/Commission
Country Wise Rs. 10lac - Rs. 20lac -NA- -NA- -NA-
Region Wise Rs. 10lac - Rs. 20lac -NA- -NA- -NA-
State Wise Rs. 10lac - Rs. 20lac -NA- -NA- -NA-
City Wise Rs. 10lac - Rs. 20lac -NA- -NA- -NA-
What areas are available for Unit franchise? : State Wise
Where are you looking for expansion?
North West East South Center Union Territories
Jammu and Kashmir
Andaman and Nicobar,Pondicherry,Chandigarh,Lakshadweep,Daman and Diu,
Is there exclusive territorial rights given to a unit franchise? : No
Are any performance guarantees given to unit franchisees? : No
What is the anticipated percentage return on investment? : 100
What is the likely pay back period of capital for a unit franchise? : -
Are there other investment requirements? :
What type of property is required for this franchise opportunity? :
Floor area requirement : 00 -
Preferred location of unit franchised outlet:? :
Do you currently have detailed Operating Manuals for franchisees? : No
Where is the franchisee training done? :
Is field assistance available for franchisees? : No
Will someone from Head Office assist me when I open my franchise? : No
What IT systems do you presently have that will be included in the franchise? : No
Do you have a standard Franchise Agreement? : No
How long is the franchise term for? : --
Is the term renewable? : No