|DAY 1 - 11 February, 2017
|10:00 - 10:15
||Lighting Of Lamp & Inauguration
|| GROWTH SUMMIT
The vision of the Growth Summit will be to mainly focus on Building high growth Consumer Industry Businesses. The Consumer Industry today is more directed and personalized where; the changing face of the consumer, evolving geopolitical dynamics, new patterns of personal consumption, technological advancements, and structural industry shifts have largely affected the industry to change and become more consumer driven.
- Growing Consumer Industry
- Top trends in Consumer Industry
- Demand and supply matrix
|10:15 - 11:30
||SESSION I: THE GREAT ENTREPRENEURIALVISION INDIA 2020: The Ecosystem For Building Growth Focused Businesses
Shri Gautambhai Navalchand Shah, Mayor, Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation
- Start-up India, Stand-up India: Giving Wings to New Ideas
- How fast can Start-ups grow? Transforming the speed and scale of entrepreneurship
- Enterprise strategy & policy developments: Government's role in fostering entrepreneurship
- Leadership in action: Building Businesses for growth and sustainability
- Stepping into the Global Marketplace-Expanding your business & Opening New Markets
- Mega Trends that are disrupting existing Industries and creating new ones
- Economic Growth and Closing the Skills Gap: A call of Government and Business
- Opportunities to work with Government and Corporate Contracts
Shri Arpan Shah, Sr. Vice President, Gujarat Garments Manufacturers Association (GGMA)
Shri Shantibhai Patel, President, Gem & Jewellery Trade Council Of India (GJTCI)
|11:30 - 11:45
||NETWORKING TEA BREAK
|11:45 - 12:45
||SESSION II - HOW TO LAUNCH A FAST GROWING CONSUMER COMPANY: Opportunity Identification And Business Planning
Prof. (Dr). Vivek Ranga, Dean & Campus Head, IBS Business School, Ahmedabad
- How to find your `entrepreneurial sweet spot`. Finding the best business idea for you
- Qualifying the idea: What risks should be considered when launching your business in today’s time?
- Identifying High Growth & Habit Forming Products for Starting –up: Business Ideas to inspire the next generation
- Business Planning Processes: Resource Assessment & Opportunity Evaluation
- How scalable is it for you to launch new products or offering?
- What is the best launch strategy for a startup?
Dr. Satya Ranjan Acharya, Associate Director, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII)
Mr. Rahul Bhutiani, Business Head – West India, Brand Capital
|12:45 - 13:30
||SESSION III: HOW TO BUILD A BRAND
Dr. Chandan Chatterjee, Advisor, Industrial Extension Bureau – iNDEXTb, Govt. Of Gujarat
- How can you build a brand that is differentiated
- How are consumers making more informed lifestyle decisions then before
- How does Franchising help a Business expand and build a Brand and consumers
- The 21st century Businesses: Value of Design and Brand Communication: Personalize and Localize
Mr. Kailash Goenka, Chairman & Managing Director, The Sankalp Group
Ms. Meena R. Kaviya, Founder, Ayma Creation Pvt. Ltd.
|13:30 - 14:30
|| OPPORTUNITY SUMMIT
India is the next big business flashpoint after China. The Opportunity summit will help to explore new business ideas & opportunities in India & how to operate a business successfully in Indian market.
- Top ranked Profitable Small Scale Business ideas in India with Low Investment
- How to Start a Business in India Successfully
- Doing business in India – facts / Challenges you must know
|14:30 – 15:30
||SESSION I: THE FOOD REVOLUTION
Mr. Ankur Gupta, Director, Brew Berrys Hospitality Pvt. Ltd.
- Food business brands to watch out for 2017- 2018
- The science of investing and the art of managing international food brands in India
- Strategies to maximizing revenue & profitability for restaurant franchisees
- Sweet dishes: Side Dishes: Small Bites, Big Flavors, The small format Profitable business!!
Mr. Karan Tanna, Founder & CEO, Yellow Tie Hospitality
Mr. Manish Somani, Director, TGB Bakers and Confectioners Pvt Ltd.
|15:30 - 15:45
||NETWORKING TEA BREAK
||15:45 – 16:45
|| SESSION II: THE RETAIL + ECOMMERCE 101: New Relationship between Consumers & Retail Brands & E-Commerce
Mr. Samir Khandwala, Founder & CEO, iMusti.com
- How, When, Where and Why is Consumer Buying Across the Country
- Brand partnerships: Which model are retailers using
- Upcoming trends in fashion: Are consumers favoring subtlety over extraversion?
- How will Retailers need to be consistently innovative in introducing breakthrough stores
- How are New Age Retailers building successful and aspirational brands in their markets?
- Winning Over the Store less Generation: How Ecommerce & Mobile Commerce will Influence and Drive Retail
- The New Business Models in Retail as Brands go Omni channel
- How & Why to take your Business
- Exploring the future of e-tail online and mobile – the next five years
Mr. Prakhar Gupta, Chief Program Manager & Head Domestic Business, BuildaBazaar, Infibeam
||END OF DAY ONE
|Day 2 - 12 February, 2017
The Focus of the Money summit will be mainly on raising capital and funding for Businesses from start-ups to SMEs. The session will focus on Capital Insights for capturing the top trends and sectors that will get funding in times to come
- Thinking outside of the box –How to make your business unique to make your funding prospects strong
- Capitology : How to Capture the Attention of Investors, Customers and Users
- Evaluating accelerators and pre-seed/ seed investment
- Franchise Funding: Funding of proven formats at Start up stage
- Return on Connections: Topping your ability to Influence & The ability to reach more people
|10:30 - 11:15
||SESSION I: FROM START-UP TO SCALE-UP: HOW TO THINK BIG, AIM HIGH TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS
Mr. Prakash Varmora, Chairman & Managing Director, Varmora Group
- Super Growth: What drives the modern-day entrepreneur?
- Building a winning team: How do you design an optimal working environment?
- Putting a Rocket Up It: what it takes to double your business in 12 months
- What can VC’s done for your Business &How are the demands and expectations of founders changing?
Mr. Ajay K Shad, Director, Value Education, Ahmedabad & AIMA Centre for Management Education
Mr. Nadeem Jafri, Founder & Chief Mentor, Hearty Mart
|11:15 - 11:30
|11:30 - 12:30
||SESSION II: THE INS AND OUT OF BUILDING BUSINESS PARTNERSHIPS
Mr. Mahendra Sureka, Director & CEO – India, MACJ - A Buyer's Choice Home Inspections Pvt Ltd.
- Why Lovers do well in franchising and not fighters
- The Responsibility of the franchisor in choosing the right franchisee for the whole system to flourish
Mr. Krishna Vinjamuri, Principal, LightBox Ventures
Mr. S K Rathor, Founder & MD, SANFORT Group of Schools
|12:30 – 13:30
||SESSION III: CAPITAL CITY: GETTING FUNDED IN 2017 -2018-BALANCING BOTH SIDES OF THE TABLE
Mr. Bhavesh Patel, Chairman & Managing Director, Opulence Business Solutions Pvt Ltd.
- How are the major Angel Funds/Venture Capital firms infusing capital in great companies
- How to Get Bought and Not Sold
- What approach of scaling up do PE/VC firms seek in an entrepreneurial venture
- What a Fund brings to the table as an investor other than cash
- When and How would VC company wants to take an exit
- Learning the difference between Retail and Institutional Investors
Mr. Piyush Agrawal, Founder and CEO, Gujarat Angel Investors Network (GAIN)
|13:30 - 14:30
||LUNCH & NETWORKING
|14:30 – 16:00
||SESSION IV: THE MEGA SESSION: Hot Startups 101
The start-ups are rocking the boat with new Ideas, new Products and new Business models. These are the people who make you rethink what you thought you knew about retail, impact and opening you up to new possibilities for your customers, your business and your world. A mega panel with over 10 startups taking on the world with:
- New business models and Business channels
- New product and service models such with great franchise on the industry
- Direct to consumer - Brands going director to customer: Strategies, challenges and opportunities
||END OF DAY TWO