Hotline Nos. Exhibition: +91 9310185550, Conference: +91 9311829031
What it takes for Master Franchises to Grow & Succeed in Indian Market
Time:12:30 - 13:30
Hear from Successful Master Franchisees on how they grew their business in India
- What is the Structure /Setup of a Master Franchise Organization
- Growing from 1 to 10 units & creating infrastructure to support 20-30 units
- Maintaining system standards and protecting the brand.
- How do you sustain growth & profitability as a Master Franchisee without stretching beyond control?
- Outsourcing Why, When, What, and How?
- Best Practices in marketing, finance, accounting, operations & training
Mr. Greg Carey, Sr. Vice President of International Operations and Development, Steak & Shake, US
Greg Carey, Sr. Vice President of International Operations and Development, Steak & Shake, is engaged in the ownership, operation and ... Read More
Mr. Andrew H McNair, Head of Operations, Shawarma Express, Middle East
Andrew H. McNair is Head of Operations of Shawarma Xpress which is a Quick Service Restaurant concept that began operations with its first ... Read More
Mr. Rohit Malhotra, General Manager -Operations India, Barcelos, South Africa
A highly successful operations manager who is well presented, customer oriented and able to work under pressure. I have 13 years experience ... Read More