Hotline Nos. Exhibition: +91 9310185550, Conference: +91 9311829031
Legal Knowhow on Investing in a Master Franchise/Area Representation Models
Time:14:30 - 15:30
Negotiations , Recommendations & Master-Franchise Contract
- Different types of area representation models & how they are typically executed.
- Roles of standards of operation, compliance and earning claims in the process
- What are the initial opening fees and how the royalties are split?
- What does the development agreement look like?
- Who is responsible for site selection, collections, ongoing training and support?
Mr. Lisa Sen, Consultant - Franchising and Brand Protection, Fieldfisher, London
Lisa is a dual qualified lawyer: Indian advocate and solicitor (England & Wales) with over 18 years' experience, specialising in commercial intellectual property. She assist brands in many sectors including ... Read More
Mr. Shiju P. Veetil, Partner, Indialaw Practitioners LLP
Shiju has in depth knowledge and expertise in cross boarder transactions and foreign investment into India. He has set up India focused investment funds in various jurisdictions... Read More