Dream. Build. Grow.
It's an opportunity for you to connect with the best and brightest minds to explore how to fuel your business growth. The conference brings together the speakers that are the best breed of entrepreneurs, innovators, venture capitalists, business model creators, consultants, policy-makers, academicians, support groups, business coaches and business practitioners to present and discuss innovation and success under the aegis of entrepreneurship for Small and Medium Businesses as they recount their learning and experiences, share their insights and practices that have enriched their ventures.
Dream. Build. Grow.
With over 30+ business experts from India, the business dialogue will be across four business streams and focusing on starting up, better business management and business growth.:
- Building an Entrepreneurial Ecosystem for Starting up, building a sustainable business, Youth Empowerment and New Age Business Ideas to grow
- Connecting for Growth through Thought Leadership for Building growth-oriented businesses through Joint Ventures, Funding deals, Franchise Partnerships, etc.
- Emerging Trends across Retail & Consumer sectors including Health Beauty & Wellness, Food & Beverages, Retail, Education Distribution & Real estate Businesses.
- Creating Tomorrow's Game changing Businesses by Building a Brand, Leading Family Business through Design thinking and New Ideas for extending existing brands
Why to Attend ?
- To showcase new Business Innovations and Opportunities to potential Investors and Industries for strategic partnerships through Franchising, Licensing, Distributorship & JV's.
- Furnish coaching, training and mentoring start-up entrepreneurs, during their start-up stage to further professional development and to promote best business practices for tomorrow’s celebrated entrepreneurs.
- To evaluate the market potential of new Business Ideas.
- Convergence of the Digital and Physical Worlds in Retail.
- Generate new leads, research new trends, launch new products, position your business profile and build brand equity across industries
- To enable SME's to raise capital for their Business Growth.
- Independent start-up vs. Franchise Investment
- Expose your business concepts and services to new markets, business buyers, partners, distribution channels, and key decision makers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Individuals looking to start a new business & Potential franchise buyers
- Product & brand development teams looking for new tie-ups
- CEOs / Directors / SME Owners looking at strategic business growth
- Senior professionals heading Operations/Marketing/ Channel Development, operations
- Brands looking to franchise
- Retailers looking at growth formats
- Franchisors looking at new partners & funding opportunities
- Consultants and Property Advisors
- Manufacturers/ Wholesalers/ Distributors across consumer and business sectors
- Brand Owners: Licensors / Potential Licensees and agents
- Consultants in retail, legal, tax and also property advisors
Debate. DIALOGUE. Deliver
Mr. Dipak Agarwal, CEO, DLF Brands Limited
Mr. Arun Kabra, CFO, Times of India Group
Mr. C. K. Kumaravel, MD, Naturals Beauty Salons
Mr. Kavindra Mishra, Managing Director & CEO, Pepe Jeans London
Mr. Mohit Khattar,CEO, Godrej Natures Basket
Mr. Anurag Kedia, Director, Four Fountain Spa
Mr. Deepinder Bawa, CEO, IndoEuropean Educational
Prof. M. Suresh Rao Chairperson, S P Jain Institute of Management and Research
Highlights from Past shows
Copyright © 2016 Franchise India Holdings Ltd.